Will Solicitors in Blackpool
A Will is not just for the elderly
Everyone should have a Will - it is important to plan ahead. Making a Will ensures that instructions on how your affairs are dealt with after your death are clear and precise. Making a Will sets out your clear instructions on how you wish your estate to be distributed. Without a Will in place there can be disputes over property, finance or belongings.
Things you can include in your Will:
- Your wishes with regard to your funeral arrangements.
- Who should act as guardian for your children if they are under 18.
- Who should benefit from your assets (family/friends/charities etc).
- Appointing an executor (being the person who will deal with the administration of your estate when the time comes).
If you do not leave a Will, your estate (everything you own at the time of your death) will not pass automatically to your spouse, partner or the person you intend to inherit. Your estate will be divided according to the law, which quite often may not be the way in which we would have chosen.
It is advisable to review your Will regularly as your personal and financial circumstances can change as you get older, if you divorce or separate or following the birth of a child/children.
Our experienced, empathetic team will be able to assist you in writing your Will or re-drafting an existing Will. We offer very competitive rates for our Will drafting services.
We also offer advice on:
- Probate and administration of an estate.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Our will drafting and engrossing fee is £175 + VAT and all clients are invited to a no obligation meeting to discuss their needs.
Please contact Joanne Flynn on 01253 626793 Option 1.